SEO (Internship leading to Job)
We are looking for an SEO Intern who is ready to join our growing team and assist our SEO Manager and SEO Specialist in creating and implementing various SEO strategies to draw more organic traffic to our website.
You will help our team in overseeing SEO for managed websites, executing keyword research and topic selection, creating reports in Google Data Studio, and post-optimizing published articles to make them more SEO friendly.
You will also help our team develop SEO link-building strategies to improve web traffic for clients, analyze SEO campaigns’ success to provide performance reports, and monitor rankings, traffic, and conversions for clients. Additional responsibilities include writing SEO-friendly content, researching new SEO tools, and optimizing content for websites and social media channels.
- Assist our marketing team in developing SEO strategies to boost our clients’ web traffic
- Research and analyze SEO trends and news to find areas for improvement and new ranking opportunities for our company/client
- Conduct keyword research
- Produce SEO-friendly content
- Monitor SEO campaign development, rankings, and traffic to create in-depth performance reports
- Assist in the development of internal marketing materials when necessary
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Stay up to date with the SEO and web development trends
- Improve metadata and fix broken links in published articles
- Being enrolled in a Bachelor program will be preferred
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Being available to intern for 2 months
- Having a basic understanding of SEO practices and tools and WordPress, and basic HTML